The UK has left the EU

Find out what this means for you鸿运彩票手机app.

The transition period

There is now a transition period until the end of 2020 while the UK and EU negotiate additional arrangements.

The current rules on trade, travel, and business for the UK and EU will continue to apply during the transition period.

New rules will take effect on 1 January 2021.

You should prepare now and subscribe to email updates about any additional arrangements.

Check how to get ready for new rules in 2021


What you鸿运彩票手机app can do now

Actions you鸿运彩票手机app can take now that do not depend on negotiations.

Preparing you鸿运彩票手机appr business

From 1 January 2021 you鸿运彩票手机app will need to make customs declarations to move goods into and out of the EU. You should:

Staying in the UK if you鸿运彩票手机app’re an EU citizen

Check if you鸿运彩票手机app need to apply to the settlement scheme if you鸿运彩票手机app or you鸿运彩票手机appr family are from the EU, or from Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein.

Check what you鸿运彩票手机app need to do to stay in the UK

Living and working in the EU

Living and working in an EU country depends on the rules in that country.

You may need to register or apply for residency. You should check that you鸿运彩票手机app’re covered for healthcare.

You may also need to exchange you鸿运彩票手机appr UK driving licence for a licence issued by the EU country where you鸿运彩票手机app live.

Check what you鸿运彩票手机app must do in the country where you鸿运彩票手机app live